Welcome to the The Commons Homeowners Website!
This website exists to serve Commons Homeowners residents with information about their community and to facilitate communication with Main Street Management LLC, the HOA management company serving Commons Homeowners residents.
Online Help is on the way. Please select the Service Request icon on the right in order to submit a Service Request online directly to Main Street Management.
- Advertise on this site! Do you offer services that you wish your neighbors heard about?
- Read the latest news about our community.
- Read the latest Newsletter
- Pool Opening Date: TBD – The Rain is delaying the Refinishing of Pool
- Pool Key Fab Replacement – If you have lost your fob and need a replacement. There is a charge of $25 to get a new fob. Please contact Penny @ email@example.com at Main Street Management.
Pool Opening UPDATE:
Commons at Valley Lakes Board of Directors had high hopes that the weather would clear up and give a few days of dry weather last week to get the pool refinishing completed and the pool opened, but dry weather does not appear to be in the immediate future. The Commons at Valley Lakes Recreational Pool opening has been delayed due to rain. The refinishing of the pool was scheduled to be completed Spring 2019 and was on track to be completed with plenty of time to open on time. As you know the rain has been relentless this spring. The material used to paint and refinish the pool needs to have a dry surface and to adhere properly. We have not had consecutive days of dry weather this has prevented the contractor from moving forward on the pool refinishing. We are day to day waiting for a few days of dry weather to finish the pool.
- Architectural Review Form
- The Commons By-Laws
- Notice of Adoption of Rule
- The Commons HOA Covenants
- Commons at Valley Lakes Docs
- Unanimous Written Consent No ATV SIGNED
- By Law Amendment Meeting Date Signed
- Shelter Reservation Policy and Form
- 2019 Pool application
- 2019 Pool Rules
- Joe Straley – President/ACC committee
- Rich McQuinn – Treasurer/Pool Manager/ACC committee
- Wayne Leuthold – Capital Improvements Manager/ACC committee
- Cathy VanPelt – Homeowner Relations Manager
- Rebecca Humphrey and Steve Hahn – Board Members
- Doug Webb – Secretary