Welcome to the The Commons Homeowners Website!
This website exists to serve Commons Homeowners residents with information about their community and to facilitate communication with Main Street Management LLC, the HOA management company serving Commons Homeowners residents.
Online Help is on the way. Please select the Service Request icon on the right in order to submit a Service Request online directly to Main Street Management.
- The Valley Lakes yard sale dates have been set. July 24th and 25th.
- Advertise on this site! Do you offer services that you wish your neighbors heard about?
- Read the latest news about our community.
- Pool Application: – New application REQUIRED FOR Access Card Activation 2020 Pool season
- Pool Key Fab Replacement: – If you have lost your fob and need a replacement. There is a charge of $25 to get a new fob. Please contact Penny @ firstname.lastname@example.org at Main Street Management.
- COVID-19 Letter CAVL 20
- 2020 Pool Application
- The Commons By-Laws
- Notice of Adoption of Rule
- The Commons HOA Covenants
- Commons at Valley Lakes Articles
- Unanimous Written Consent No ATV SIGNED
- By Law Amendment Meeting Date Signed
- Memorandum of Agreement for use of Common Area
- Shelter Reservation Policy and Form
- ASC Application Form
- ASC Fence Checklist Supplemental Form
- ASC Shed Checklist Supplemental Form
- Joe Straley – President
- Wayne Leuthold – Vice President/Capital Improvements Manager/ACC committee
- Melanie Portlock – Secretary
- Rich McQuinn – Treasurer/Pool Manager/ACC committee
- Cathy VanPelt – At Large Board Member
- Frank Oshea – At Large Board Member
- Tony Briles – At Large Board Member