1. Who should I contact if a streetlight is out?
    Please contact Duke Energy at 1-800-343-3525 with the home address closest to the pole and any numbers that may be on the pole.
  2. What if I have a problem with loud neighbors, or animals not on a leash or extreme concerns that require immediate attention?
    We suggest that in circumstances that require emergency assistance that homeowners use their right to be safe and call the proper authorities in extreme cases, for instance, if a dog is running loose in a community animal control needs to be contacted.
  3. How do I know what is allowed within the community such as basketball goals, satellite dishes, fences, pools, and hot tubs?
    There are covenants and restrictions that were given to homeowners at closing that they can use for reference to see what the community will allow. If they do not have these documents they can contact the title company or closing representatives for a copy, if Main Street Management has to make copies for a homeowner there is a $25.00 fee for this service, every homeowner is entitled to a copy of these documents.The covenants can also be viewed on the property website for convenience.
  4. If I want to make changes, additions, or improvements to my lot what process do I need to follow?
    You need to submit an Architectural Request Form from Main Street Management which can be downloaded from the website or mailed to you, also a plot plan needs to be included with it marked where the changes will be on the lot, a contractors estimate needs to be submitted as well. After these documents are sent to Main Street they have 30 days to process the request and a letter will be sent to the homeowner with the status of the request.
  5. What if I have a complaint about another homeowner who is not in compliance with the covenants and restrictions for my community?
    You can call Main Street Management and speak to the Property Manager for that community and express your concern, they do a rotation schedule of property inspections and at that time they can address the issue to solve it quickly.
  6. What if I have a problem with my home and it is in the interior structure?
    Main Street Management handles the exterior issues for the community, we can however direct you to the warranty department from the developer if the issue falls within the warranty timeline, we can give you the contacts for these types of issues.

    1. What kind of paint should I use to paint my mailbox?
      Menard’s     Colorant                        OZ        48      96    192    384

      1.             C Yellow Ox                             1         25        1         1          1
      2.             L Raw Umber                          8          6        –         1          –
      3.             R Red                                        –          29       –         –          –
      4.             KX White                                 3          34       1        1          1
  7. Where can we get a new mailbox?
    We usually recommend getting a compatible mailbox from Menard’s.  Please call the following company for a quote on a new mailbox stand and Mailbox.
      Otto’s Streetscape Solutions  317-886-4400